Monday, June 29, 2009

my k.i.s.s

p/s: i heard someone whisper ur name'
but when i turned around to c who it was,
i notice i was alone,
then i realize it was my heart
telling me that i miss u.



I love how you speak to me

Shows me how much you care

I love how you look at me

Positively I feel so loved

I love how you talk

You flatter my soul

I love how you whisper

So assuring I lose all my fear

I love how you laugh at my jokes

Without a doubt I am clever and bright

I love how you express your mind

Hear the sound my own heartbeat

I love how you play your music

A different feeling each time

I love how you hum you tune

Digs deep into my soul

I love how you describe me

A melody I feel in my heart

I love how you miss me

Always brings joy into my life

I love how you want me

You get me so inspired

I love how you share you

Brings you closer to me

I love how you preach love

Sincerity I feel inside

I love how you feel me

Fills every emptiness

I love how you love

And it is so easy to love you back


*love

No comments:

Post a Comment